I am currently working on starting A NEW blog....where I hope I get my comment functionality back and all that. The one thing I will miss is my archived journal. This site will stay active as far as if you want to look BACK. But going forward, I will have a new site for you.
It isn't quite done and I will post the site here for you when it is. Just thought I would share.
Quarantine went pretty well last week, I snuck out to Bible study on Tues. but there was only 1 baby there...so Bo has successfully remained AWAY from all kids, subject only to germs in our house and the ones Anna brings home. We decided to stick with the quarantine one more week...(except Bible study). After that, we cross our fingers, say a little prayer and get back to our busy month!
Nothing new to report, still trying to sell the van, Jake's truck is taking shape (yahoo), it is STILL raining/cloudy and so humid, and I am so excited about my trip to Colorado Springs this coming weekend. I am going for my to-be sis in law's bridal shower. I am leaving my family, for three days and two nights. It is a first! I am sooooooooooo excited. No doubt I will be ready to come home, but oh my a weekend away? No kids? Really? Friday can't come soon enough.
Much love,Keri




