You heard it folks, we have only 1 child in diapers! It is official, Anna Rae Lyon is potty trained! We are exstatic. She has been talking about it since January, and we never pushed her, just kept talking it up. We have had several incidents over the past 2 weeks that led us to believe the time was coming, but still never forced it. And, what do you know??? Friday she told me she wanted to wear panties, and then she said she needed to go pee-pee and she did, and that was pretty much it, Saturday, Sunday - same thing. Not one accident. We have been to dinner, grocery shopping, church, movie store etc. and she has been faithful about requesting to go to the bathroom when she needed to go. Even in the nursery yesterday, she asked the teacher to go. Wow, talk about proud - we are so excited for her and for us :0)
She will be 2yrs 4months on Wednesday. What a big girl!
Wow - crazy good times around here folks. I am still "training" for my 1/2 marathon....considering I haven't even been doing it a week yet, that is good, huh? Haven't quit yet.
Good news to report on our new little cousin Bridger that was born in May (not due until July 28), seems he will be able to go home on Wed. What a miracle!
We had a great weekend, here in Tulsa, it was so nice not to travel. We even watched 2movies, went out to dinner, how professional pictures of the kids taken (thank you Kristen King for the Target referral), had Anna's haircut and other not so exciting errands.
Bo decided to sleep for 12 hours on Friday night, it almost scared me. But I kept checking on him and he was so content, so I let him sleep. What a crazy little guy. He is plenty big, so I don't worry about his feedings. Get a load of his double chin!
Much to Jake's dismay I got the kids in their Angels gear and snapped some shots. I am a Cali girl at heart and well, seeing as two separate parties have now given us Angels gear for the kids, I felt it was time to break it out!
That is about it for today....later!
1. Bo being such an awesome sleeper.
2. Anna's new found love of the potty.
3. Mazzio's pizza
4. Having some good tunes to listen to, courtesy of Jake lending me his IPOD
5. Brandon's random phone calls
6. Being about 2weeks away from being HOME!
7. Hearing from some old friends in the last week, thank goodness for email
8. Fresh Strawberries - not like the huge flats we got at stands in OC for like $5, but still good
9. Hope for some much needed rain
10. Going to church yesterday as a family (not one we will call our home church, but nice to try)
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment