Okay, so I realize a few posts ago that my LINK didn't work. So, here is the long URL
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYs2zVw4btWtX
And here is my attempt at a link:
These are all pictures from September.
In case I don't get to do a long post, we will be gone Sept. 22-Oct. 2.
Pray for travel mercies (and sanity). Idaho, here we come!
Thankful list:
1. A phone call from Sarah C. , She needed me and little did she know, I needed that call. To know I am still someone's friend and needed in that arena is nice. Sometimes being a mom isn't enough.
2. Time watching Camille on Monday, it was my first time babysitting her and even though I gave her some chocolate, her mommy just might let her come back!
3. Friendship between my little girl and other kids, Camille included. It is so sweet.
4. Getting my MK order in! New stuff, yahoo. Love the new tinted moisturizer, minimizes my steps to getting ready.
5. Good deals at Kohls on some winter clothes for the kids.
6. Jake saying phewy to work tomorrow afternoon to hang out with us before we go to ID - he has worked every day since Sept. 9 and they are 14 hr days at a minimum.
7. Bo being such a good cereal eater. He is almost 5mos!
8. An FSA check in the mail.
9. Rain
10.A surprise visit from the inlaws last night. They drove 2hrs here and then 2 back, just to see us for about 2hrs. They missed us. That is love!
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment