Yeah, I know, they are simply irresistible.I ordered our Christmas cards today, finally, I might just get them out before Christmas Eve. HA!
Okay, you have to click on the link on the right side of my page and go to the Prince Blog....they have this celebrity look alike thing posted and it is hillarious. Carrie Prince, I was laughing outloud at the similarities of Jaime and Jason (minus the skin).
Anyhow....my list:
1. Bo's first tooth is FINALLY here
2. Quiet moments with Jake
3. Sunday school
4. Christmas trees
5. Johnny Jumper that was given to us by the Wing's back when Anna was born. It is such a life saver.
6. Children's Orchard, great consignment stuff for kids, name brands, good condition and all for about $3.99 an article
7. Seeing a movie Sat. night with Jake, first one since our anniversary and we aren't talking about GOING to a movie, just seeing one, in our own home
8. Hearing the my uncle is healthy after a scare this weekend
9. We are on the downhill side of Jake's project, he will be home his normal hours by the end of the week
10. The angels that God has around us, protecting us and seeing to EVERY detail of our lives





No comments:
Post a Comment