Yep, two posts in one week. What has gotten into me?
I have been doing this over a year. Isn't that crazy? I am so proud of myself for sticking with it. It is fun too, to look back and see what happened during the last year, fun to think that most of it is behind us b/c it was kind of a chaotic year.
On to my list:
1. My ladies Bible study on Tues. it is such a place of comfort, challenge, fun and accountability.
2. MOPS - what a crafty bunch this group is. We make crafts every time we get together and I just love it. Challenges the right side of my brain (or is it the left, whichever side is the creative side)
3. Hearing Anna tell Jake tonight that God takes care of the monsters and "tects" her. It means that at 4:45am this morning she heard what I said and it meant something to her. She knows God and he is bigger then all the monsters and will protect her.
4. Seeing the Christmas story come to life through my daughter as she talks about the nativity ALL THE TIME, plays with her plush dolls and asks to see Baby Jesus in our nativity.
5. Mazzios pizza
6. Anna taking a nap today, yes folks a NAP. I do not remember the last time she took a nap, and to add to it.....
7. Bo napping when Anna napped....and the cherry on top
8. I got a nap. Yahoooo!!!
9. Baby Luke Elliott was born yesterday totally healthy! Praise God.
10. Less than two weeks until IDEEEEHOHOHOHO!
Blessings!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment