I tried and tried to upload pictures - not working for me. I will try again later this week.
We made it BACK to Tulsa late last night after a whirlwind weekend in AR.
Saturday we spent the day doing yardwork and cleaning the inside of the house, taking a nap and packing a few more things to bring back here to Tulsa. Anna played with her friends across the street, which was great for her b/c she has missed those girls SO much!
Saturday night Wayne and Angie brought pizza over and then took Anna home with them. Again, she had fun! Jake played golf on Sunday morning and in the afternoon we met up with the whole Lyon clan, including the OKC relatives and went GoKarting and had a cookout. Whew - here we are, Monday afternoon. I am surrounded by laundry, a sleeping daughter, a grunting little boy and some dishes that need done. Sounds glam doesn't it?
Jake is at the new house going through inspections...I hope to hear that everything is in tip top shape. Fingers crossed.
Unfortunately, our open house in Lavaca yesterday produced only nosy neighbors instead of real clientel. God will be faithful right? The house WILL sell...
On that note.
1. Thankful for the news that the Mackey's new daughter is here, healthy and for Angela's sake, EARLY!
2. Email from a dear friend Amanda Moore, I hope to reconnect with her now that we are in Tulsa
3. A great visit with Sarah and Camille on Friday. It is awesome to think we can just hang out whenever now.
4. Carrie, for loving on Wilson, keeping me posted and just being the same ole Carrie I remember - this living in Tulsa, so far so GREAT!
5. The weather being a tad cooler
6. Anna taking a nap today for the first time in 2 weeks without getting up once...and we are working on hitting the 3hr mark. I think we have worn her out.
7. Bo's ability to sleep 4-5hrs at a time now. YAHOO!
8. I hit the 6week mark today, Amy told me at 6weeks I can say I am a successful Bfeeder, the first 6 are the hardest. Success. Yahoo! Here's to the next 6 weeks.
9. Jake letting me sleep a tad extra on Saturday morning - he took care of Anna
10. Light at the end of the tunnel, it is shining brightly!
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment