First of all, let me apologize that it has been so long since I have posted. I do not intend to let WEEKS slip by without writing. This blog will be a work in progress. I have so much to write about and a video to post (I hope) that my family is dying to see and can't seem to open in email format. However, I have limited time, so we will see how this goes.
So, first of all, let me congratulate my brother on his assignment to Fairchild AFB in Spokane, WA. He will be flying KC-135's for at least the next 3years. For those of you unfamiliar with what a KC-135 is, I will post some info. links. If you know my brother, you, like me, will say...he isn't old enough to be in charge of that big bird! But folks, he is, and according to our United States Air Force, he is smart enough too! HA!
That being said, we were so privelaged to have been a part of his assignment night. Friday night we drove to Vance AFB in Enid, OK and spent the night. We had beer and pizza (courtesy of your tax dollars) and a great, informal but life changing ceremony.
Here are some pictures of that:
Okay, now, on to a list:
1. I am so thankful for my to be sister in law - I just love spending time with her, and she loves our kids and that is such a plus.
2. My new hair lady that Carrie got me into and she cuts short hair, and cuts it well. ALLELUIA!
3. Hearing from old friends.
4. My family
5.Looking at the calendar and realizing I have 1 week and 2 days until I see my parents and gma
6. Jake
7. BBQ Brisket
8. Living in Tulsa
9. Rain
10. Anna deciding that she likes the potty again :0)
Okay so my comments got short, I have a crying child and one asking for some "ham".
I will try to make up for this later.
Adios!
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment