
Well, here we are folks, all 4 of us, all dressed up!
I feel like I already posted about the wedding?!?!? But, I don't think I did. Seriously, where is my mind? Anyhow, this photo was taken at Mindy Blake's wedding (Mindy is Jake's cousin). Anna and her cousin Malory were the flower girls. Both of them did an awesome job. Anna stayed up in front the entire time, no talking or crying or anything. There were some typical two year old moments, such as tripping on the stairs, twirling her boquet and facing the opposite direction as everyone else. But they provided some good entertainment. Can I just say she looked darling? She did so well at getting her hair done - my little angel!
We came home early due to an ear infection and pure crankiness in Bo. It has been decided that Bo, much like we hear his daddy was, is a homebody. He wants to be in his house, his bed etc. If he isn't back home after a few hours he is upset, he doesn't eat and frankly is quite a pill. Get him home and he is an angel. Christmas in ID should be fun. HA!
Our weather is cool and rainy and I LOVE it. I hope this is a sign that we will have a winter?
Nothing real exciting to tell ya'll. Brandon was here for an overnighter last night, before he heads off to Altus, OK for the next 5mos. Instead of being 2hrs away he will now be closer to 6hrs away, sniff sniff. I guess it will get me used to the idea that come April he will be MANY hours away in Spokane. I truly LOVED having him close.
Anna is at school right now, they had pictures today, so I sent her in a little dress, hair curled, we will see how they turn out. Bo and I just finished our lunch and he is smiling and cooing at me as he bounces in his johnny jumper. I am not kidding, the kid loves his jumper. One night, he jumped for 2hrs....and this is how it ended.

Kids are so fun....
Here is my list for today:
1. Bible Study - 8-10women, Tues morning, Beth Moore's "Daniel" study. My first real study, and I love it, I am challenged by it in more ways than 1.
2. Brandon - for being not only a great uncle to my kids but a good friend to me. We get along really well and I can only pray the same happens with Anna and Bo.
3. Sarah, Camille, Isaac (and Jason too) - I smile everytime I see them. I am so thankful that Sarah and I are such good friends. She is my one friend that I have lots of single day memories with, then dating memories, then married, and now family memories and there is something special about that. She is so good at sending me cute notes in the mail too, and I just cherish it!
4. My mom - no matter how crazy things get with her, she always has time for me and always gives me whatever she has left of herself. Always has. She is the one person I know I can call about anything (and I do)...
5. My home...not just my house, but my home, where Jake, Keri, Anna, Bo and even Wilson come at the end of the day...
6. My new friend Kristi, she is a sweet heart and I hope I get to know her and her family better...they are in are small group and Sunday school class.
7. KT Jewett - I miss her terribly. One of those people that you know you really like but don't think about how much you will miss them when they are gone...then they move, and you move, and you each have babies and see pictures, and talk on the phone and you seriously hang up and say that was good, but not enough! I want to hang out with her!!!
8. Pedicure nights with Carrie and Natalie. I am sure I have mentioned this before, but it is like the best thing since sliced bread. We watch General Hospital, eat dinner and do our toenails and we each enjoy it tremendously.
9. Bo sleeping through the night last night, FINALLY!. Let's hope he does it again, and again, and again.
10. Jake taking tomorrow off to be with us before his project starts on Monday (12 days of 14hr shifts, no breaks). We will be going to the pumpkin patch with the kids, then tomorrow night we have our first ever BABYSITTER (non-family) and Jake and I are going to the Tulsa game. YAHOO!
Have a great day.





1 comment:
Love the picture!!! Glad to hear things are going well. Can't wait to see you in Boise! We will be here. We will only be gone the weekend of Christmas and that's it...can't take anymore time off b/c going to TN for two weeks! yea! I'm counting down the days. :-)Sara D.
Post a Comment