I think I finally got our new format all done...took me awhile. Too long, so long I don't even want to admit it!
So, please excuse me for not posting pictures...I was busy educating myself in the language of HTML.
I do want to tell you that YES!!! I am very thankful I got to see Mrs. Judy Prince (dear friend my ENTIRE life) from the ole hood in S. Ca. She was in ID visiting with my mom while we were there. The hug was worth the trip and I only wish I had had more time with her.
I am energized today by the amount of things I am thankful for, my sweet kids and darling husband being at the top of the list (as they usually are).
There is so much that they each do, that leaves me feeling fulfilled, thankful, blessed, happy, and I can't help but say fearful as well. They are what keeps my heart beating and daily we learn of scary things in this world and I can't help but worry just a little about the future. Then, I pause and pray and remember that we have God and that separates us and calms us. He has our "back"!
Thankful for my new Tues. morning Bible study. It is going to be a hard one, but so good for this little heart of mine.
Thankful for a good cup of coffee and good blog reading
Thankful for a nice haircut
Thankful for my dear mommy and daddy...
I would be lost without my husband, he has just been most helpful with everything the last few weeks. I notice every little thing he does, even if I forget to mention it. So, I am mentioning it here, in case he reads this - you truly are the best father to our children and husband to this zany wife of yours.
Until later, and yes I will post pictures, promise
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment