Is it really November? That is just CRAZY!
It is my favorite time of year! Yahoo! I love seeing leaves everywhere, burning candles that smell like cinnamon, pumpkin etc.
The fall festival last week was fun, I have some good pics of Anna, Bo and their friends Camille and Isaac, but I haven't gotten it all loaded, so maybe later this week. We got lots of candy, and try explaining to a two year old why 1 sucker or mini candy bar is enough for one day, when she has about 30 in her pretty orange bag. I guess if that is my biggest struggle over the last week, then we aren't doing too bad.
Since I last wrote, Bo has slept through the night three nights. Not in a row, mind you, but 3 of 7 is better than zero. Little turkey.
Oh well.
Jake is working hard, 13 hours a day AT LEAST and his only day off was yesterday. We spent it here, on the couch sick. How pleasant is that. The kids are fine, but he and I are a sniffling mess. We even stole the humidifier out of Bo's room and put it in ours.
I have a few things I need to do before my day gets away from me (more than it already has).
So, here is my list:
1. My water pillow that I got from Dr. Bradley. If you have cricks in your nect in the morning, you must try one of these baby's!
2. Cinnamon Vanilla CoffeeMate (fat free)
3. Being able to have the preparedness to bathe both kids in the middle of the day today, so as to avoid this horrendous process tonight when I am beat from having them all to myself from sun up to sun down :0)
4. Noggin (it is terrible, but yes, I use it for times like now, and when I need to shower) it is a great babysitter.
5. Old Navy - their styles are a little crazy these days, but I can usually find the basics I/We need when I can't get them anywhere else. And...with free shipping, I don't even have to leave my computer!
6. God's ability to challenge me before I had the wherewithall to realize he was going to do just that. In other words I said yes to my study before I realized what I was getting myself into, and now I am hooked!
7. My gma not being too proud to admit that she does need to be in 1 house, and agreeing to move to ID, and not really being to upset about it. It makes my whole family breathe a lot easier knowing she won't be in CA all by herself anymore.
8. My family, the Me/Jake/Anna/Bo/Wilson segment of it. I am so thankful we are our own entity with the wisdom, guidance and love of God in our hearts. Doesn't mean things are easy, that we understand everything or even make the best decisions, but it does make me feel safe, loved and accepted, even when chaos swirls about me.
9. My sweet 2 1/2 yr old that is too smart for those silly child proofing locks. You got it, we got them all put on, and she shortly thereafter figured out how to use them. So be it.
10. A hot shower that I will now go take, and yes it is 3pm. That is life :0)
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment