Thursday, March 01, 2007

Still wanting an answer....

Yes folks, I still await the all important FIX to my inability to have comments left for me on my blog. Someone, please help!

In other news, the Lyon family takes off tomorrow for Wolf Creek to go skiing (that is in Colorado, for those that do not know). We will be gone until March 11. Yahoo! (I think) At this point it doesn't seem as stressful as FLYING somewhere, we aren't limited in what we take, well except by the size of the car, we can have snacks galore handy and if we need a knife to open a snack we can have it in our pockets. Kids have to be strappe into their seats, so I will not have to have someone on my lap, yeah! So, right now, it is not stressing me out.

We have had a nutty week full of all sorts of "weird" things, and somehow the time has just slipped away and I need to pack and do laundry, that I SWORE I would not do at the last minute. Oh well.

I asked awhile ago for a favorite diaper bag from people and got several good responses. For those interested I have purchased what I feel is my new favorite, by JuJuBe, and of course, I can't think of what the style is but it is the back pack one and it also can be messenger style. LOVE IT thus far.

Okay, so Jake is nagging me, yes you read that right, NAGGING me to get off the computer. I just had to post and say good bye to cyber world until I get back.

Peace and Love - ME

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker