Forgot to post today's rendetion of a few of my favorite things. Instead of brands, today I am going to post like a best pick list...mind you mine changes a lot, but as of today:
TV SHOW: Grey's Anatomy, General Hospital, The Real Wives of Orange County and What About Brian
Music: Natalie Grant's Awaken, Casting Crowns LifeSong, and any ThirdDay. I listen to these OVER AND OVER AND OVER
Magazine: UsWeekly
Internet site: Ebay, all my friend's blogs, MySpace and the Weather (how boring!)
Food: This healthy chicken and rice casserole recipe that Carrie gave me...I could eat it EVERY MEAL. If you want the recipe, just ask.
Drink: Diet Mtn Dew or Iced Tea from a fast food joint. Whacky, I know.
Pizza: Brothers Pizza Depot. If you live in Tulsa, you must order...they have one in South Town here at 101st and Sheridan or close to TU at 11th and Memorial
Cosmetics store: ULTA!!!!!
Coffee Joint: (yeah yeah, I am main stream) STARBUCKS!
Peace out!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment