Hi! Yes, we are all still here and accounted for, that meaning Bo is STILL inside of me. Good news is, no baby by Monday the 24th then the miracle drugs will force him out. So, here I wait.
Best news from yesterday, after 3+nights of max.2 hrs in a row of sleep b/c of pain and being so uncomfortable, the dear Dr. Glover gave me a prescription for 7 pills of Ambien, that is enough to get me to delivery. ALLELUIA! I got up only 3 times last night and slept virtually ALL NIGHT. I can not explain how much better I feel.
If I could snap my fingers and lower the temp outside to about 50degrees we would really be in business. This is like full fledged summer here, in the middle of April!
Easter was a blast and I will post pictures, so stay tuned.
Jake has an interview in Tulsa Wed. night dinner and then TH all day. Please, fingers crossed, heads bowed etc. We have two phone calls today too, for phone interviews, both companies out of Tulsa.
Gma Karen is flying in on Sunday for 2 weeks, and we are hoping it will be a nice break...Anna should enjoy the attention too.
Okay, so here is my list.
1. A great Easter celebration, watching the joy in Anna's eyes as she finds eggs and the joy in our own eyes as we recount the miraculous resurection
2. The ACTION on Jake's resume continuing at a steady pace - a reminder that God is at work with His plan
3. That Bo is head down, healthy and just taking his sweet time getting here - stubborn little one. Just like his mommy!
4. Our dinner adventure in McAllester, OK on Friday night for Andrew's birthday, good food, good company and a nice little drive.
5. Ceiling Fans
6. My dearest Sarah C. who has and is so precious. She is calling me to check on me, looking at little towns for us to live in, should we go to Tulsa, offering to p/up my mom in Tulsa and bring her here if I need her too. She is just such a blessing (Camille and Jason too!)
7. Ambien
8. No surprise bills (we can't take any right now) and so far, so good.
9. Jake and I trying a new church and actually coming out, BOTH enjoying it. Whew.
10. An hour (if I hurry real quick) all to myself to sit and watch the TUBE and think of how bad I want Bo to come out! hehee.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment