Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

1. A good nights sleep
2. The smell of melaleuca's dusting stuff (can't think of the name) - means I did clean
3. Being as ready as we can be for Bo...being the type A that I am, this is a big relief
4. My inlaws for coming over here last night to cook us dinner... yep brought the ingredients and cooked in my kitchen and I did nothing but EAT it.
5. The wonderful OFFER, yes I am saying OFFER that KC gave us. Now it is decision time.
6. Amy coming all the way over here just to drop off some useful baby things for me
7. My mom and all the time she spent talking to me yesterday about life and the compliment that got me through the day - she thinks I am "strong".
8. Talking to my brother, he calls just to check in, how sweet.
9. Jake taking over this morning when I lost it, no questions asked, he just told Anna mommy had to be alone
10. lunch outside with Anna and Jake, soon it will be too hot and she just loves to eat outside, so I am glad we could do it again today

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker