Friday, April 14, 2006

Two days

Yes, two days in a row I am posting. yeah Keri!

1. Jake getting a full LAST paycheck from GPI today, they must have at least 1 good bone in their body and blessed us with a week of severance.

2. News that Jake WILL have an interview in Tulsa next week with Kimberly Clark, now if we can get that to work in with having and or not having the baby that would be great.

3. Anna taking a nap today with no problem, we will be out late tonight for Uncle Newce's bday so a nap was a must

4. Did I mention air conditioning yet this week? I am hormonal and just start sweating and have to turn it down and it is bliss (or as close as I can get at the moment)

5. Having enough energy today to change the sheets on our bed and wash ALL the clothes

6. Grabbing a few moments to "work"

7. Knowing my parents made it to Boston OK

8. The adorable clothes Judy sent us for Bo. It was soooo fun to get a package too. THANK YOU JUDY!

9. Anna's fascination with water. She has a water table, she got for her bday, and it provides us with hours of entertainment, I hope she likes to swim this summer (she wasn't too fond of it last summer)

10. It is Friday and I get to spend time with Jake - working with his Uncle keeps him away from home 15hours MORE a week than we are used to!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a treat to hear from ya two days in a row!
Talk soon!
Sarah

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker