I know, losing an hour of sleep tonight, and it is also a few minutes past my normal bed time. However, I am suffering from some major heartburn, and some hard contractions (nothing regular or earth shaking), that said...I am in no mood to go to bed.
What a great couple of surprises when I logged on tonight. The first is Sarah F. is back! I have missed my daily glimpses into her life and have been so curious about her new house and what it looks like etc. She posted , and my oh my I can't wait to hear more about her new digs and get a complete virtual tour!
Second, my dear friend from high school posted, and he and his wife are having twins!! Holy cow, these little munchkins will be their 3/4th kids. Can you believe it? Ethan and Daniel are 3 and 1 and James has 2 yrs of med school left. My prayers are with them, seriously. But on the same token, how awesome!
Okay all that said, we went to Tulsa yesterday and met with Brandon and Erin, stayed at a swanky hotel, on the 11th floor in a smoking room with two pull outs and a king size bed instead of two queens and yes it stunk and was crowded and somehow we laughed through it :0) It was great to see them, along with having gma there. All we did during our 17 hr visit was eat and talk - doesn't get better does it? Gma called, she is back in Fullerton now, exhausted but happy (I think).
I am very thankful today and here is why:
1. Sarah posted and I have missed her - is it weird to feel like I am "seeing"her or something just through the internet? And not even a personal note/post? Oh well.
2. Getting up only 3 times last night to visit the bano, a relief to my room guests I am sure.
3. Anna sleeping okay in her semi smokey, king size bed with GG last night.
4. All the safe travel today
5. Coming home, putting my swollen feet up and Jake doing TOTAL Anna duty
6. My to be, someday, I hope, sister in law - she is so fun
7. The barstools my gma gave us, that Brandon paid to have shipped from AZ to Enid and then transported to Tulsa. Long journey for these babies but I am so happy to have them, they have backs, swivel and are extra tall to fit our bar. Each worth at least 150 bucks I bet.
8. Air conditioning, it is a little warm (okay HOT to a pg lady) and humid and I just plain need some COLD air blowing on me
9. Emily Lytle, my forever best friend from college, whose bday is today. I miss her terribly, but am SO thankful for her. She is just plain cool and I am glad Mrs. Pam Harnden gave birth to her some 28 years ago.
10. Jakey Poo - the love of my life, enough said.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Keri, thanks for the support. Please read our latest posts on our blog to keep up with the crazy whirlwind happenings of the Chang family.
PS... don't be mad, I can explain myself.
Post a Comment