Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pictures, Quarantine and such...

Okay, so I am currently uploading over 200 pictures taken since March 31 to Shutterfly. Yes, that is right kids, over 200, I can't recall the exact count, but that is how photo happy I have been. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. You see if you keep the camera where you can reach it at all times, you remember to catch the moments that take your breath away...best thing I did was get over my anal mentality that EVERYTHING has to be put away, neatly, in its place. The camera and video camera sit out, on top of the desk or bookshelf. This way, they get used.

Thanks to a reminder from my friend Sarah, I am currently putting them on Shutterfly, followed by burning to a disc, so that these pictures, moments and memories are not lost if my beloved computer should die.

That said...I do have a few favs to post.

Two of the LOVES of my Life


Anna, the night before the bike rally at school, she had to get a helmet, so she and daddy went shopping, cleaned off her bike and I let her ride in the house - I know, you are gasping - where did the Keri Lyon you used to know go?? She is right here, just a little looser these days!!


And this is my sick, drugged Birthday Boy, on his FIRST Birthday, Tues. April 24. Bless his heart!



Since we have decided to quarantine Bo for the next week, I am going to attempt to archive this blog, burn it to disc, so I have my "journal" forever and START over and maybe get my comment box enabled and figure out the link thing. So prepare yourself, a week ahead, Keri goes nowhere....could get REALLY bored. Who am I kidding? Anyhow, if you have any experience with knowing how to archive or get anything from blogspot onto your hard drive/burn a disc - let me know.

Happy April 28.

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker