Friday, April 13, 2007

Please - No Illnesses

Anna's Bday present from Uncle Boo arrived today, a "bigger" Angel hat...so her old one is now Bo's. We wouldn't want them to be without!


I told Jake I would be to be in a minute - that was 30min ago. That is SOOOOO the story of my life. My throat is killing me, I am loading up on the vitamin C, and after my first FULL day with the kids and a fractured ankle, I think the hard core pain killers are calling my name (will help with the throat too). And yes, I admit, if there is a drug to help an ailment, I will take it. No offense to all of the naturalists out there. I say that, it takes an act of congress for me to give my kids meds.

Anyhow... amidst the exhaustion that today brought I had some amazing moments watching my kids. Wow! The way they interact has changed so much in a week. So, I took lots of pictures and thought I would post a few. That is really why you are here, we have discussed this before, you want pictures!

Playing Jump Rope In The Hall


This is the truth, I walked into the family room and found this occurring, talk about a tearful, proud MOMMY MOMENT!!





Okay, last one - so we are in the midst of stormy, spring weather aka LOTS of thunder. Last night, Anna was in our bed. In the day time she just clings to me. However, this afternoon she noticed Wilson jump on the couch - NOT ALLOWED - but then she saw he was shaking and buried his head. "Mommy, Wils is scared of the FUNDER". I said, "Just love on him and tell him it is okay." So she did....and at this particular moment she was telling him not to be afraid, God would protect him. (And yes, after the picture Anna was told the rest of the consoling would need to take place on the floor).


Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker