Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday!

1. A fabulous visit with my gma, we head to Tulsa tonight to meet my brother and Erin for dinner and fun, and we will all take gma to the airport tomorrow.

2. The two rotation wall clouds that passed over Ft. Smith last night did not send any funnels down...whew. Not something I want to add to my "I have experienced" list.

3. Jake's new riding lawn mower - not my first choice on how to spend a tax refund, but a much needed piece of machinery.

4. Finding out, that the recliner is a good place to sleep when you have excruciating back pain. If I had not been able to fall asleep in it, not sure what I would have done at 4am this morning b/c sitting straight up or lying down weren't options.

5. Strawberry yogurt with granola, it was soooo good this morning.

6. My pedicured toe nails, they look much better.

7. Having the patience to let my hair grow, it hasn't been this long in at least 6 years, I can wear it half up!!!

8. I have mentioned it before, but internet/computers. I would be so lost with out it. Makes my life much easier, most days.

9. Anna's sassy attitude - she is transforming into a typical 2 before my eyes and no, it isn't pretty but it reminds me she IS normal :0)

10. Jake's ability and willingness to do the bath routine with Anna, the whole thing and this includes blow drying her hair at the end. What a man!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker