A place to record my thoughts, prayers, thankful list and the basic going-ons of my family.
Monday, February 05, 2007
The Life We Live, We Love
Here is a picture of our snotty, rashy, but SWEET SWEET BOY!
And a picture of Anna at our SuperBowl Party...it was just us, but we made a night of it, making nachos, eating in FRONT of the TV and then chocolate chip cookies during half time!
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds asyou live in Christ Jesus.Phillipians 4:6-8
I am a woman of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a grandaughter, a sister, a cousin and a friend. I value all of my roles in life. I hope that I can be what God has called me to be, while I am here on earth.
I love shopping, writing, drinking coffee, playing outdoors with my family and cheering on the TU Golden Hurricane!
No comments:
Post a Comment