I don't have much else to update on b/c my life has simply revolved around my sick baby. I am thankful though for the physicians etc. and I mentioned that in a little update email I sent out. In case you didn't get it, I will post it here:
We have been at the Dr.’s, well 5 different ones to be exact, for a total of 4.5hrs today. And here are the results:
Bo’s updated chest x-ray shows improvement but it is not clear, and his ears have not improved at all (and this is after trying two different antibiotics, b/c the first one wasn’t doing anything after 3 days.)
The pediatrician decided to give Bo a shot of Rophin (sp?), this is intended to help not only his ears, but what pneumonia remains in his lungs. He is totally against, as are we, waiting until June, (next available surgery date for Bo’s circumcision), so is doing everything possible to clear up those little lungs BEFORE Friday morning. The ear infections are in no way a hindrance for this surgery, but they are a whole other issue.
We will return in the morning to the ped. for another Rophin shot and if needed an x-ray. We will do what keeps him safe, but at the same time we want this surgery over with on Friday!!! If it clears up his ears in the mean time, that would be great too.
After the shot and discussion about the chest, we were told to continue his breathing treatments like clock work every 4hrs, and then handed a referral card to an ENT for the ears….this infection is one too many and has lasted too long, unchanged by the meds. We begin that journey next week, with the ENT.
I am extremely thankful for the physicians that God has blessed us with. This is my first “mamma stress” as two of my friends said and can I say that today; I got a hug by our pediatrician. He just knew. We are in good hands, both here on earth and by our Heavenly Father and I know that. I just want my baby all put back together and feeling well.
I am sooooo blessed by Anna’s ability to be independent and play puzzles, read books and just sit during all of this. She was amazing today and I could just shower her with praise and presents for a week!!!!
So, thank you for your prayers thus far and please continue this will be a last minute (literally) call on the surgery for Friday. Bo’s shot is tomorrow at 9:40am.
PLEASE just pray that God’s will be done. Bo just needs to get better, and if that is first priority, so be it; we will just reschedule the surgery. But we would also like the surgery DONE. SO, may God’s will just take over and Jake and I just be at peace with whatever God’s decision is.
Thank you dear ones.
The Lyon Family!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment