Bo DID have his surgery, all went well and we are off all pain meds, have now had our first bath, and TOTALLY back to normal. And the new normal is:
Yes folks, the boy pulls up now. And he pulls up on everything, on me, on Jake, the fireplace, Anna (which most of the time results in her being on the floor)....on the doors, and today, the toilet. Oh my, he is so boy and so different than Anna was! I am so glad that he is now a circumsized boy and we have that out of the way! Might I add, if you are in the Tulsa area and need an EXCELLENT pediatric urologist, Oren Miller is his name.
Now, next issue with our little man, the chest/ear issue. We got an all clear today on the chest. We are to keep the inhaler and use it when we hear a rattle (there is still a bit left) but it is no longer an every 4hr thing. Ears, however, different story...unchanged. Not better, and about 5 times during our ped appt. I heard, "now you DO have an ENT appt. THIS week"...right? To which I replied, "yes". From a ped standpoint we have exhausted all options, we are going on a 17 day ear infection that is not going away after two antibiotics, two antibiotic shots and now a three day dose of one last hope to just control the pain....Friday is our ENT appt. Good thing is, I think Bo has a high tolerance for pain. Other than getting up no less than 2 times a night, sometimes 4, he seems to be in good spirits.
Okay, as for the title of this email, I DID IT! I did my first ever spin class. Ever tried one? Holy cow, I have NEVER and I mean NEVER had this hard of a workout. Maybe a soccer game back in the day when I was playing mid field instead of goalie, but other than that, this takes the crown. Thank you Kristy for the invite and the encouragement, thank you God for allowing me to finish and not pass out. I think this could easily become my new obsession. I loved it. If I can still walk in the morning, we will be good. I was sweating out of pores I did not know existed. I challenge any of you to a spin class and to tell me it was a piece of cake....okay maybe Carrie Prince, you could probably sail through it.
Anna is good, my little princess, who will be THREE in one month. THREE! That is crazy. She is well, happy and very busy.
Have a good night, I think I will be sleeping very hard, maybe so hard that when Bo wakes up, it will wake Jake up before it wakes me up.
Okay, now I am dreaming.





No comments:
Post a Comment