Hi! We are here and enjoying the warm weather....and we are so excited that in 24hrs we will hopefully have a healthy baby boy with CLEAR ears. Mind you this current infection has been with him since at least Jan. 30.
That said, surgery time is 7am CST.
All prayers are welcome.
Spin class is still going well, I am loving it and loving the time with my friend Kristy.
Thank you isn't enough for my mother in-law who is in the midst of moving and unloading a van today, leaving Elk City about 9pm for her 3 1/2 hr drive here, to be here for Anna tomorrow. This is the second time in 2 weeks she has made the drive to help us. We love you Nonna!
The new friendships I am developing with Shannon, Jenni, Rachel and the continuing growth of my friendship with Connie.
Sarah C. you have been my life line and I didn't get a chance to talk to you today, but I saw your number on caller ID and I know you called to tell me you were thinking about me and it has been a week since we've talked which feels like light years! I thank you for that and I love you and I will talk to you tomorrow when this is all over with.
Cedar Ridge Christian Church, you are the church I have yearned for all of my life and God I thank you for puting us there. There are toooooo many things to mention that have happened in the last few months in which God has revealed himself to me, most have had something to do with the church, not the building, the people. We aren't here by accident people, trust me!
My former Williams boss who once hired me as a college recruiter is interested in hiring me as his childcare. Interesting change of events huh? He is such a neat guy and I look forward to the possibility of this panning out (his wife is due in May).
I am thankful for large tax refunds, even when they come at the same moment of an over $300 utility bill. GO FIGURE. But goes to show that God ALWAYS provides.
Anna told us today at dinner that we forgot our prayers, and so she bowed her head, closed her eyes, folded her hands and said "God is great, God is good, let us thank Him for this food. Amen". Now that is my girl!
May a blanket of angels, once again protect my little boy and heal him.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment