Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday




I think it worked? Do you see a picture of two GORGEOUS 2 year olds? Wahoo!

Okay, so I have worked my butt off today and yet you can't tell - you know all that drawer organizing, filing papers, checkbook stuff. The house still needs dusted and vacuumed, all the laundry is done but in a heap on my bed needing to be folded. URGH.
And yes, Anna is still in her PJ's. What a mom I am. ha. She is taking a nap and needs a bath, so I figured I would let her just nap in her Pj's we will do a bath when she wakes up and put a clean pair on. Makes good sense huh?

Here's to our first Saturday at home in 4 weeks, I hope we can make the most of it and finish some of our lingering projects from a month ago.

Enjoy your weekend!

1. Chatting via email with Katie Jewett, man I have missed her. She and her hubby Brant used to live two streets behind us in Boise. They are due in June with their first baby. I am sad to not be WITH her during this time, but excited to at least get to hear about it.

2. Flour tortillas, the full fat, full carb, totally WHITE kind - yum.

3. Jake calling to ask me his blood type, he was giving blood. What a generous guy, he is AB+ so a somewhat rare blood type.

4. Anna coming over and pulling my shirt down as my lower back was showing while I was knelt under the computer fixing some wires, she said "shirt mamma down" and I said thanks, laughed and she said "you are welcome" clear as day. Have no idea where she learned that exposing skin is bad, but so be it :)

5. A long enough shower to shave my legs, not worrying what Anna is doing on her own - thankfully she was still asleep. Wahoo!

6. Hearing my granma say this morning, "see you Sunday". Love it.

7. Hearing my brother say (an hour ago), "call you tomorrow to pick a time and place to meet on Sunday." Really - two family members in the same day!

8. Getting an email from my cousin's wife - haven't talked to her in awhile and we used to email quite a bit. We got caught up and I am so thankful to be so close with my family even as we expand.

9. The silence in this house right now, so rare yet so cherished...

10. Anna's latest antic of fake sneezing/coughing. You have to witness it to appreciate it. She knows she is teasing and starts laughing immediately after she is through, it is funny stuff.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker