I am trying to upload the picture of Emma and Anna, but I am not sure it is working? We will see.
I am so tired today, so this will be short, sorry fans!
1. Only getting up to go to the bathroom 2times last night, that is such a rarity, you have no idea
2. An 89cent bean burrito at Taco Bell
3. A full tank of gas
4. Empty trash cans, seriously, how nice is it that the garbage people come and haul away all the nasty stuff? Weird thought, I know, but something I am truly thankful for
5. My recliner, right now the only comfy relaxing chair in the house for me
6. Not making my bed today and being okay with that, if you know me well at all you are probably thinkg "she must really be pregnant and crazy" it is sooo out of my nature....ha!
7. Bath and Body Works home air freshners, just got refills in all 8 of mine, yum yum
8. Jake is on his way home and it is not even 4:30pm - he must know how much I need him!
9. Dinner with Angie and Wayne last night at Chili's - it was so good
10. The new special cloth for glass cleaning that my mom turned me on to, I got one today and think it will actually work for me!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment