Monday, March 06, 2006

Is Winter Over?

My white legs would tell you it is the middle of December, but outside it is 75 and green things are starting to show threw the brown dead "stuff" so I am thinking that spring is on its way. Man, I need a tan.

Yes! Jake is home! Safe and sound and happy to be here, well not happy to go back to work, but happy to be with Anna and I. Just can't have it all, can we?

Right to the point:

1. Time with Amy and Emma (Noah too!) today - we can just chat for hours and the girls played really well together. I even got a picture, that I will attempt to post!

2. Jake sneaking into bed at 1am on Sat.night/Sun.morning

3. Anna going to bed last night at 7:30pm, that extra half hour alone with Jake was marvy.

4. Getting back to work today - I earned some money, wahoo!

5. Cold, ice water - yum

6. Internet shopping, you can't beat it!

7. Girl Scout thin mints - put them in your freezer, AWESOME!

8. A clean car, thanks to Jake

9. All the weed pulling and leaf raking Jake did for me yesterday, I did help, as much as I could. He knows weeds drive me CRAZY.

10. My family - every one of them!

2 comments:

sfitz said...

Hey Keri, have you ever heard of, or do you use ebates when you shop online? I just found out about it and it can save you a lot of money! Shop away, girl!

sfitz said...

www.ebates.com

give them my email address if you login, so it helps me out. :)

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker