Friday, March 03, 2006

Yahoo! Welcome Back to ME!

The computer works. Oye vei, I have been on here for almost 4hours, and have almost everything reinstalled, minus my Mary Kay program, webcam software, 1 printer that isn't working and an empty address book in Outlook. No complaints though, because the internet is working (knock on wood).

Oh yes, and welcome back to me, not just in cyberland, but Anna and I are also HOME in AR now. We got home mid day on Wednesday and were greeted by the best shuttle service in the world...AKA Sarah and Camille!!! It was great to see them, have lunch, hang out and take a break before our 2hr drive home. Anna did really well on the plane and man did she LOVE being with gma and gdad in their house. I hope traveling with 2 is still possible, I had a marvelous time as well and want to go again!

Okay, I am hoping that this is the beginning of me being connected on a daily basis, blogging as I used to. I am holding my breath (not really, poor Bo wouldn't like that).

Lots of love!!! And thankfulness too:

1. Seeing Sarah and Camille twice in the same week, just love them, love our friendship, our moments together, a true LIFETIME friend!

2. Time with my parents, alone, I mean that in the nicest of ways to all of my extended relatives. Christmases are fun etc. but it was so nice to have it be just us (of course Jake would have been nice). The hospitality, the food (no one grills like my dad), the conversation, laughs and the way they loved on Anna.

3. Anna's amazing sentences that have just come together in a week! It is amazing to hear her talk, and quite hillarious too.

4. My house, it is feeling like a home, and it felt good to be in my bed (again it would have been better with Jake, but this isn't a WISH list, this is a thankful list) :0)

5. Getting my granma's tickets booked, she is really coming to AR - March 12 - April 1! Yahooo.

6. All of Anna's new spring clothes that her gma bought, she had nothing and they are such a blessing and mighty cute too!

7. Jake's time spent at the office before he left for CO. fixing this computer.

8. SPRING weather - yeah yeah, I love winter, but that means true winter and it didn't seem like we were going to get real winter, so I welcome 70 and sunny and flip flops on my swollen feet.

9. Magazines - they are great entertainment for me and some are educational and they are made for people like me with short attention spans, you know a story is 3pages instead of 300! ha.

10. God's plan and provision for us. We can be so blind, so careless, yet if we stop, pause, tell him to take over, we somehow realize he never left. (GOOD THING) and we are always taken care of.

1 comment:

sfitz said...

Welcome back Keri!!

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker