Okay, so I am still just NOT on the ball. How disappointing!
I have no excuse.
Sunday, the air show was so fun. I did much better than I anticipated, walking around etc. and we had several awesome demos and of course the USAF Thunderbirds, this was my third time seeing them and it NEVER gets old. It ended up being a WHOLE family shin dig, rather than just Jake, Anna and I. But, that was lovely too. It was really fun. We had pizza and cookies at the inlaws after and it was just a great day/evening.
Yesterday we didn't do much around here, and today, is more of the same other than Anna is at school. Oh! Gma and I did go get pedicures and man oh man was it worth my $20!
Here ya go:
1. Marble Slab ice cream with JUST Jake last night.
2. Going to Sears to look at riding lawn mowers with JUST Jake last night. (seeing my trend?) I like this time alone with him thing, even if it is at Sears.
3. Having a positive attitude at 4am when Anna woke up screaming and we had to rock, walk, drink sippy's, disturb daddy, try her own bed etc. etc. for 2hours!!!! In there, I managed to rock her, as I was wide awake and just pray for her, I went on and on and it was actually really nice. (I am tired though)
4. Being told that Bo is still head down and my cervix is softening (this means he will come out of me sometime in the next month) ALLELUIA!
5. The sunshine
6. Getting only 1 magazine in the mail today. I have no patience to deal with bills (wrong ones), or a returned tax return (yesterday) and it is so embarassing why we got it back that I won't tell you anymore. Efile you say - lame state of AR won't let part time residents file online - we will now be waiting until July to get our refund, ha!
7. Anna having a GOOD morning, none of her "I want momma" whines, first time in 2 weeks, can I get another ALLELUIA?!
8. Jake coming home for lunch
9. My dear CO96 friends from THS that are taking over the reunion for me since I am far away and ready to explode!!! I am sad not to be a HUGE part of it, but bet your bottom dollar I will be there.
Can I tell you something funny, my friend Kris, heading it up actually wrote in my 96 yearbook "When it gets to be reunion time, I will help you out, just call". Good thing I kept his number :0)
10. A phone message from Krista, not that I am counting but she makes 3 friends here in AR! Yahoo!
Oh, I am at 10 already, I could have kept going.
I guess today is a GOOD day and ya'll are lucky I didn't post yesterday, all the hormones were out of whack. SERIOUSLY.
Here's to a wonderful Tues. afternoon.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment