Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hot Tamale

Here we are in PHX, it is hot, over 100 - yuck. Not my idea of nice weather. Bless those that love it. It is so great to be with BOTH of my kids, granted it presents me with the reality that I do have 2 of them and I am not sure how I will adjust to taking care of both of them. Obviously we do adjust but man, I am so tired and I still have help!

Real quick - Sarah C and Sarah F and Carrie P, again, I need your blog addresses so I can check them from here, I don't have the links memorized. And, I miss reading about what is going on with you!

I hope to post some pics soon, as Anna LOVES the pool and we are having fun doing things we don't normally do at home and Bo turned 3 weeks yesterday and looks like he is growing to me :0)

1. A healthy baby boy Kyle (my cousin's son) who was born Sunday at only 29.5 weeks gestation. He will be in the NICU for awhile but is breathing on his own, just a tiny guy. His name is Bridger Bowman Kyle. Within three weeks my grandfather had two great grand kids named after him. Crazy!

2. Making it to PHX to see Anna!

3. My inlaws for taking Wilson for the week

4. Carrie B. for offering to take Wilson until we get a house in Tulsa - what a huge blessing!

5. Rion for offering my husband a place to sleep and a shower for the next week!

6. My parents for cooking for me, doing my laundry and babysitting - I took a 3hr nap today and that is more sleep than I have had in 1 stretch in 3 weeks!

7. Air conditioning, I am not a hot weather kind of gal

8. Steak - the way my dad makes it

9. Sarah F.'s breast feeding HELP! I will be calling you, I need all the cheerleaders I can get, especially right now.

10. Hearing that Jake has enjoyed his first two days at KC as much as one can enjoy work. He seems to be adjusting fine.

2 comments:

sfitz said...

Hi Keri!!! Keep up the bfing!!! You CAN do it!!! my address is sarahprincefitz777.blogspot.com

carries is carrieprinceblog.blogspot.com

Love you and your sweet fam!!

Carrie P said...

yeah--good job bfing!!!!!! Congrats on being a mommy of 2. Don't worry--it WILL get easier! love, carrie p

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker