
Yes, I know, he is adorable!

That is what I call a happy swimmer!
Okay, so here we are almost 10pm PST on Friday night - leaving tomorrow to head back to Ft. Smith tomorrow morning. We are ready, at least ready to see "daddy" not sure about leaving the support my parents have provided for me. Man, I will miss that. It has been fun too! Can't beat the accomodations, the food, and the FREE babysitting a few hours a day!
Not sure how often I will be able to post in the next week, we are going to Tulsa on Tuesday - Saturday for our housefinding trip. I will NOT have a computer. However, when we move on the 29th (for the summer) I will be taking it with me...I need a lap top! So, in case you start to wonder where I am, you will now know.
The plan is to spend the week in Tulsa, the weekends in Ft. Smith.
Super thankful today -
1. Re-reading Sarah F.'s email today for some positive online encouragement relating to bfeeding. If I had 30min to myself I would have called you - back to the "how does one find ME time with 2 young ones?"
2. In Sarah's email getting contact info. for some people in Tulsa that she and Mark know...including the name of a new church!
3. Jake's little email to me (reminds me of when we were in college)
4. The possibility of getting 1/2 our COBRA money back since KC benefits started the day Jake started
5. Pool time with Anna - it was 1 on 1 and so fun. I hope our apt. in Tulsa has a pool?!
6. Email from Amy, man I miss that girl
7. SOOTHIES - if you have ever bfed, or plan to, you either know or should get to know this wonderful invention
8. Some swanky earrings my mom got me at a boutique today
9. Starbucks Frappacino (I am sure I spelled that wrong)
10. Mountains, my parents house backs up to some, don't see much of these babies in the midwest, so it is good while it lasts.
Carrie P., Sarah C. thanks to both of you too for your emails and comments in support of bfeeding. Seriously, it means a ton - I totally lacked that with Anna, which is probably a huge reason why I stopped, or never really started. You rock.





No comments:
Post a Comment