Saturday, May 13, 2006

Interested?

Just in case you, or anyone you know is interested...here is the Lyon house, in all its remodeled glory :0)
http://bradfordudouj.com/cgi-bin/home_view.cgi?id=392789


We have had two showings so far, not so bad...now that it is the weekend we thought it would pick up, but no calls. Oh well. We head out tomorrow morning, Bo and I to Phx to see my parents and get Anna and Jake to Tulsa to start his new job. Is our "new" life already beginning? Crazy!

Not much else to report. I am tired (shocker) and not at all packed, so I must get going.

Until later....

1. A freshly mowed lawn, does wonder for the curb appeal
2. Getting our house hunting trip organized, realtor found(in Tulsa) and apartment located for the families arrival
3. Getting to talk to Anna on the phone, it is so fun, she seems so grown up (minus the fact you can't always understand her)
4. A nice dinner with the inlaws last night, just chatting
5. Jake's Aunt and Uncle for employing him for 5weeks!!
6. Jake for feeding Bo a bottle this morning so I could get almost an uninterupted 4.5hrs of sleep
7. My new "pouch" to carry Bo in, I will have to have someone take a picture so you can see it
8. Finding out the Jewett's baby is healthy, no amnio need and no DownSyndrome as we feared last week
9. Ice from the fridge
10. Dr. 90210 an E! show, I record at midnight so I have something to watch at 3am. It is really a silly indulgence.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker