
The belly button is healed, so bath time commensed. I can't say Bo loved it off the bat, like Anna did. However, he didn't scream too loud until the end. Is there anything better than a clean baby, the smell of J&J's baby lotion? Love it. I guess I forgot to take a picture of him clean and dressed. Will get that tonight for ya.
Bo has said "good riddens" to the 3-4hr feeding thing and has been on a 2hr schedule for the last 48hrs. Can I just say I am not sure I was created to handle that? I am sooo exhausted. I need more sleep than that. My oh my. Back to the whole nursing thing...I am glad it is going so well with him but I miss the convenience of formula at 2am when I could BEG Jake to feed. Sigh. It won't last forever right? And when he turns 2 I will say, I can't even remember being up at night.
I am surviving my week without Anna quite well. We have kept pretty busy. My dear friend Angela brought me lunch on Tues. People from church brought dinner Tues. Last night I had a girls night out with the ladies from Jake's family and tonight Angela is bringing dinner.
Our house is up for sale officially, the sign is in the front yard. The relocation people are in touch with us and forward we go. I am so not ready for this!
Jake will take tomorrow off and we will need to clean the house and get things organized since neither of us will be here next week and we hope our house starts showing. It will be nice to have him for two days all to myself before Bo and I leave for the week.
Okay, well the little man is sleeping and though I would like a nap, I think I might take this opportunity to take a shower.
List:
1. Ladies night with the in-law clan - it was so fun and I am so thankful I still lived here to take part!
2. The generousity of those that cooked or bought food for us this week!!!
3. God blessing my nursing experience this time around, I really wanted to succeed at it and it looks like we are (if I could just get past the lack of sleep)
4. Bo being so calm and laid back - the boy is so far, just like his sister and everyone swore he would be horrible. What do they know?
5. My parents for taking such good care of Anna and making her feel comfortable. She hasn't asked for Jake or I yet, and people say that is because she is so secure...I will take that as a compliment.
6. The 15.37 inches of rain we have received since March. Things are so green, I love it, reminds me of WA.
7. Getting tickets to the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tour for July. YAHOO!
8. Working USIS this week, not only to make a little money but to ensure that my phone bills are paid for by them for the month of May...I can take the rest of the month off if I want to.
9. My breast pump (sorry for all the references to bfeeding - but it is a HUGE part of my life at the moment considering the time it takes) - the pump allowed me to go out last night for 2.5 hours and ensure that Bo was fed.
10. FAITH - just don't know how I would survive without it





2 comments:
He is so peaceful and so handsome. Congrats again!
Sarah
I'm so glad the bfeeding is going well!! It's so good for the both of you, way to go!!!! Lot's of love to you all!
Post a Comment