Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Anyone up for pilates?

Oye vei, ever done Pilates? I have not, until this morning. It is much harder than the images in a book portray :0) I appreciate Angela's willingness to buy the book, explain the positions and not laugh at me while I attempted them. Perhaps starting this type of exercise in the 1st or 2nd trimester would have been a better way to go, rather than starting in the 3rd! Ha, oh well. It was fun and I will do it again.

1. A random stop at Blake Construction to visit Nonna (Jake's mom), Aunt Lee-Wee(Jake's aunt LeAnne) and Mindy (Jake's cousin). Anna was dying to see them and it was a fun stop in the day!

2. The stretching of my spine doing Pilates, now that felt good

3. Feeling like I got a lot of yucky stuff done today (we won't mention the laundry that still hasn't been started)

4. Only getting up once last night and feeling like I really got some good sleep

5. My sister in law being so helpful after 4 phone calls to ask what to do on my "job" that I am learning

6. The laugh I get when Anna lifts the keyboard cover on our piano and says "Birthday!". I have no idea what is going on in her head. It is so random but hilarious

7. Jake working for 4hrs AFTER he got home yesterday putting up more trim/chair rail etc. What would I do without him

8. My aching back that reminds me that what we women get to do (have babies) is REALLY a gift, even when it feels like a curse

9. Hearing from my dear Judy Prince - I love her. ( I can stil hear her sweet TN accent through email!)

10. Finding out the Dermatologist overcharged us by $30. I have the EOB to prove it and look forward to my refund, every "extra" dollar we get goes towards the new front door fund. Heehee.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've never done pilates pregnant, but I agree with you, oye vei! Enjoy!
Sarah

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker