No chit chat today, though I kind have the urge too...I feel like I have been running a 100miles an hour today. And, the sun hasn't set. Oye vei.
So, right to it:
1. MOPS - again, so blessed to hear the encouraging words of a mother of 7, yes I said SEVEN!!! She had lots of tips to dealing with chaos and just feeling like a woman, a wife and a GOOD mother. I think I have to face the fact that I need to get my bo-hiney out of bed BEFORE Anna and get dressed and things would run a lot smoother for me
2. Having a message on my vmail when I got home from AMY!!! I am trying so hard NOT to bug her, but man I miss her, so knowing she was wanting to talk to ME made me smile!
3. Getting to have my nephew for the day. A somewhat daunting and tiring task, but I admit, he is pretty cute.
4. Chocolate cake for breakfast. See, getting two kids ready for MOPS isn't something I am used to, so I skipped my breakfast, and ate at MOPS. Low and behold we had cake for Angela's birthday. I am glad I had room in my tummy!
5. My headset that works with my cordless phone - good home office set up for the job
6. Knowing that I get girl treatment tomorrow, haircut, color and nails. WAHOO!
7. Jake for getting up to answer the door at 5:55am this morning, it was Shelley, with Mason and it was 10minutes earlier than he usually rises, but he said there was no need for me to get up. How sweet.
8. Nature's Miracle solution - I assume it works for human urine? Gross, I know but Mason peed on our couch, apparently he was sleeping really hard b/t 6am and 8am this morning. The NM works well on pet stuff, surely on human stuff too? If you have pets you MUST purchase some!
9. Grapes, green ones
10. Anna's new found love for ART, she makes some good paintings with her fingers and is soooo proud of them. Got to love it!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment