Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Monday - Is there such a thing?

Oh just kidding, there are happy Monday's...aren't there?
It is 1:30pm CST and I am still in my Pj's, Anna is still in hers, beds are unmade and I wonder "where has the time gone". I have worked, I made breakfast, meaning I did COOK if you count eggs and muffins, talked to Amy for 50minutes and done some email. Still - I feel so lazy. Something about getting a shower that makes you feel more put together. As I try to get back into some sort of routine, at least for 4 days this week, I think I will try the alarm thing, taking a shower, then getting to my day. Just rambling....Anyone else have a problem getting up and getting going? I might have to start the ole coffee maker.

Our weekend turned out much different than we originally thought, but it was very nice, nonetheless. After 9+ hours in the car, Erin decided she did not want to drive another 4, not even to see us. Just kidding...I don't blame her. So we decided to leave Anna at Daddad and Nonna's and meet Brandon and Erin in Tulsa. We rented a hotel room for 4 and just made a party of it. THe weather was so wintry, snow and all, it was 19degrees and the most "winter" we have had all year. So, there wasn't much to do except hang out, but it was fun, watching the Olympics, making wise cracks, sleeping in and eating! It did bring our total mileage on our car for 1 week to over 1000miles, between our two trips to OKC and then going to Tulsa, but it was all worth it.

Here we are, Monday, February 20, 2006 and I am thankful for:

1. Time with Brandon and Erin...looking at rings too :0)

2. Anna having fun with Daddad and Nonna

3. Pizza, Olympics and family on a Sunday night that was cold and icy. I felt warm and fuzzy

4. Cinnamon Streusal muffins (I seriously think I am addicted)

5. Getting 2 new shirts at Gap Maternity that are long enough to more than cover my HUGE belly

6. Remaining safe in the wintry conditions we faced going to TUlsa and coming home, it was seriously the most "winter" we have experienced in awhile, even in Boise

7. Anna's patience with me while I squeeze work in this week, I just have to do something so they keep me, seeing as I worked 1 week, took off a week and will proceed to be off Fri - Wed of this coming week!

8. Furnace, when it is 9degrees outside, I am so thankful we have heat

9. The peace I have in knowing that God is always on my side, in my heart, with me, understanding me, and showing me the way (if I let him)

10. The wonder of the internet and this blogging stuff, I absolutely look forward to reading Sarah F.'s blog, Sarah C.'s blog, Carrie P.'s blog and Dan's blog (once a month when he posts, teehee). I just love it.

11. Yes, this is big enough to make the list - tomorrow I am 30 weeks PG. I think at 30 you can start counting DOWN. Anna came at 37, healthy, so I pray that Bo does too, 3 weeks past the 37 is not something I want to endure :0)

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker