Sunday, February 05, 2006

No Food After Midnight

Ugh, tomorrow is my gestational diabetes test. No big deal except it isn't until 11am and I can have nothing to eat or drink after midnight and for me, especially a pregnant me, that won't be fun. Oh the things we do :0)

I won't waste any time:

1. My LONG conversation with Sarah C. on Friday afternoon. I love her more every time I chat with her. We have been friends through the thick and thin of college and now mommyhood. I would be lost without her.

2. Kaitlyn, next door, she always comes to play with Anna at least once a week and is so cute about it. Saying, "Can Anna Play" Mind you she is 10 and Anna is not even 2.

3. Sunday school this morning, the first true Sunday school class I have attended as an adult. Our last church was set up differently and we did not have this opportunity. It was neat to meet some new people.

4. How God always knows what we need to hear and when, i.e. the topic of Sunday school - couldn't have been more appropriate.

5. The hard work Jake did on our house this weekend...we got our trim and he spent 2 full days working on it. It is looking AMAZING. This time next week I hope to say we are done!

6. Getting to hear Amy's voice yesterday, going Tues - Sat was a long time without a chat! New baby and all, I understand :0)

7. Looking in the mirror today and realizing my horrible red rash around my nose is almost totally gone. (We are on the 4th medication for it, but it is working!)

8. The sweet people in the church nursery that NEVER hesitate to smile and dote on Anna, they always say how kind hearted she is. What a compliment.

9. My mom and brother will be in AR for the first time in just 1 week!

10. Jake's patience in teaching me new handy man skills - I can now use caulking like a pro...come see my work sometime!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker