Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MOPS is back!

Yeah! Today was our first Spring Semester day at MOPS. I am so glad it is back. I just love the time I get to spend listening, learning and talking to some amazing ladies. If you are a stay at home mom and go to MOPS you know what a blessing it is!

1. MOPS

2. Anna's beaming face when I picked her up - she was very excited to show me her craft she made today. Sweet moments.

3. Lunch at Subway with Jake and Anna

4. Quiet time at home this afternoon, and I feel good, so I might get some stuff done and a nap?!?

5. A really good night's sleep (minus the 3- 4 trips to the bathroom)

6. Book I am reading (yes, another one) called Financial Peace, my mom gave it to me Christmas 2004. Amy recommended it and I thought "I might have that" sure enough, I guess my mom new a good read when she bought it.

7. Being reminded that without Christ we are empty, lonely and destined for misery. With Him all things are possible, hopeful and full of joy (even if we can't see it)

8. Making it 27weeks and really feeling pretty good. Third Trimester, here I come.

9. Nights at home, with Jake and Anna, just hanging out, when I think about our evenings together in the middle of the day it has a way of making me feel very warm and cozy and totally at peace

10. My brother's talents and abilities in the air, he passed his Pensacola training.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker