Friday, February 03, 2006

More Winter?

That little Ground Hog is a stinker - he says more winter, I haven't had my first dose of winter yet, so he has a lot to prove.
It is in the 60's here and far from blustry, snowy or heck even slightly chilly. Oh well!
Here's to another weekend, hopefully this, better than the last for the Lyon family.
I foresee a lot of "house" work going on, if our trim gets here.
Fun stuff. Enjoy!

1. Anna lovingly calling me "Monkey" as my new nickname. I guess since I call her "Monkey, Monkey" it is only right. Pretty funny!

2. I have said it before, will say it again, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

3. Being ready to start my new job on Monday. Got the fax, 800#, land line etc. all working and installed. Now, show me the money. I am working for a new front door :0)

4. My friend Sarah C. has joined the blogging world. Check it out: http://www.sjcoffin.blogspot.com/
She is an amazing woman, mother, wife and most importantly to me, FRIEND! I am soooo thankful for her

5. Learning that Amy and Noah are home and happy and everything is going well

6. Jake coming home yesterday shortly after 4pm, I really do know where his priorities are, right here with us!

7. The overalls, yes overalls, that I know are waaay out of style (so unlike me) that I found in my maternity stash. They are so comfy, no pulling or tugging - pants have been my worst nightmare this pregnancy clothes are just not fitting right. So, I will wear my overalls now and hope that What Not to Wear does not hear about me

8. The silly phone call from Anthony today - he is a crazy guy. Haven't talked to him in months, haven't seen him in 5yrs. But he randomly called for all of 2minutes just to see if our land line really worked. HA!

9. My little email chain with Carrie Prince. I feel like I know her through her blog, but really it isn't the same as a little chat. Not too mention she has two kids and I look forward to good advice from her.

10. HairDryers. Growing my hair out is bad enough, if I didn't have the help of a hairdryer for some styling it would be a sad site!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker