Friday, February 10, 2006

Twice the Thankful Heart

So, I missed yesterday. Shame on me. Want to hear my excuses? Okay, their aren't any worth writing. That said, I will get on with my post.

1. Seeing Amy yesterday, meeting Baby Noah and taking in Emma's cute smile. I have missed that family so much. Craig came home as I was leaving it was good to see the proud daddy too!

2. Going to bed at 9:15pm b/c I was just simply exhuasted last night.

3. Getting everything on my list done yesterday, including my new "job"

4. Sending my first Invoicing list to USIS, paycheck #1 is on its way! Yahoo.

5. Knowing God hears my prayers about Jack and having faith that he will do what is best for him and our family.

6. There is snow outside (not sticking) but it is falling and what a NICE change of pace it is!

7. Having a day at home with no where to go, and PLENTY to do. I might get things in order enough by the time Jake gets home to feel like my "wife" duties are accomplished for the week.

8. The HOURS Jake has tirelessly worked on our trim/baseboards this week. We are so close to being done and they look amazing!

9. A good, long, conversation with my gma yesterday. She was in a great mood and that was so nice to hear on the other end. Oh and the cute Valentine she sent Anna too.

10. Anna's sweet and CALM disposition. There are days I take it for granted, and other days, like today that I cherish it.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker