I would say I am close to 100% recovered. Wahoo! I need to go take a rest as it is 3:30pm and I have been going all day. But it is so nice to feel like me again, even if I am still a tad bit uncomfy for pregnancy reasons :0)
1. That I woke up feeling almost normal
2. Baby Noah Dean was born this morning, healthy 8lbs 1oz. Congrats Amy and Craig. Love you guys.
3. Amy is doing well, sounded great when she called me and feels so much better with OUT Noah in her!
4. A looong lunch with Jake that involved no eating but picking out and purchasing our trim for inside the house, I am SO excited to get it!
5. The news that my mom and brother will be here to visit Feb. 13 - it will be short, but fun that they are coming
6. I have kept a mostly NORMAL diet today, I think Bo has missed some of his nutrition, he is being nice and not moving quite as much as he was when he was starving over the last 2 days
7. That so far Jake's passing out on Saturday night has not produced any side effects and we can just chalk it up to a weird night
8. Anna's ability to communicate in sentences. Just over the last week have they really started to be used. I think her best was yesterday, "I want apple please, daddy"
9. Getting a Mary Kay order. Yes, I still sell it and with little overhead cost at this point. I get orders in clumps and it is always nice when my customers remember to order from me. Like the cash!
10. God answering my simple prayer of waking up and feeling good and being able to sleep well. I know he answered it, as simple as it was. He really is listening.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment