Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bring on the Blue

Yes! It is a boy, I think just about everyone knows now, via one method of communication or another! We will name him Bowman "Bo" Jacob Lyon and are just so excited that he is healthy and suddenly much more anxious to meet him!

Today's List

1. Time to talk on the phone - I reconnected with 2 friends (Karrie and Dawna) in Boise over the last 24hrs. and am so thankful I could catch up with them. Both conversations lifted my spirits

2. My Grandad Bo, who has been in heaven since 1993 (I think) - he was such an amazing man and I am so blessed that I knew him as well as I did. It brings me so much joy to be able to name my son after him, knowing that to my family that name means nothing but good things.

3. Sleep - yes I am extra thankful for this today as I just could not get myself moving and was allowed a nap (thank you Anna).

4. God's calming hand. I won't go into details but several things happened yesterday that got me more irrate than I had been in a long time and I actually prayed that God would just take me down a notch, and so he did (nice!)...if we stop to just ask and be still to listen, we usually get some kind of respons :0)

5. Jake making us a priority, it is so nice that Jake loves to come home and rarely works more than 1/2 hr or so later than his "schedule". It is nice to have that stability and Anna, Wilson and I all look forward to it.

6. Christmas music - I know, I know, this keeps hitting my list but seriously, I just love it!

7. Key Lime Pie - my mother in law brought some over last night and oh my I think I have had about 1/2 of the pie all by myself. I couldn't resist.

8. The way Anna smells after a bath, it is so sweet and still baby like!

9. Stacy, Melissa, Hanna and Karrie - My Birthday Bunch in ID. I can't wait to have dinner with them in a few weeks. They are missed a lot!

10. My family - all of them, extended, immediate, inlaws etc. I love them all so much.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker