Tuesday, December 06, 2005

An Easy 10

Wow! Okay, so after yesterday's list, I found myself thinking, the rest of the day, of all of these things I was thankful for. What a wonderful thing! Thanks again Sarah. So, for today's list:

1. My new friend Angela M. - We had our first outing today and it was such a blessing to spend some time with her, getting to know more about her and her family.

2. Clean sheets - you know when they are cold and crisp and so inviting? Not too mention when your favorite set is up on the rotation

3. Surprise invite to dinner by family - no need to cook! Thank you Shelley

4. Jake's good bye hug and kiss in the morning, it means a lot in my dreary state of mind at 7am

5. The prospect of our first AR snow...stay tuned to see if it really happens

6. God's open ears 24/7, I am just getting a glimpse of the power of prayer

7. My grandmother Norma, amazing, funny, strong and a true woman of virtue. I can't say enough

8. Brandon, his random phone calls and emails keep me on my toes. 1yr is too long without seeing his face

9. Erica Shipman, a long time friend whose Christmas card I was so excited to get, it was a picture of her and her hubby and dog, and it was sooo good to see her face even if on paper.

10. Anna telling me "wuv you" at the end of a day

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker