Sunday, December 11, 2005

He Gave us His Son

Okay, so I am borrowing the title from this morning at church, but wow - think of all the Christmas gifts we have given and received. Year after year, can any of us top the gift that God gave us? His Son! As we get closer and closer to Christmas day, it is my prayer that we dilligently impart to Anna why Christmas is Christmas, and that Jake and I too remember the 1 and only reason we celebrate!

1. Christmas and what it means to us as believers

2. Another nap, quiet and uninterupted - this is quite cherished!

3. Jake playing ball with Wilson, he is such a little boy, that puppy and loves playing ball with his big friend

4. How wonderfully beautiful Anna is becoming, all dressed up this morning, I even took a picture. She changes before my eyes - love her with every fiber of my being

5. Eastside Baptist Church - I have felt so embraced, so welcomed, especially in the children's area. And to see Anna reach out and hug Angela this morning was wonderful. I know God has some wonderful things in store for us.

6. David and Jackie - serving God in a far away land, open hearts and minds, embracing the great commandment to go unto all the nations. I am so proud to know you.

7. Hot Cider, my throat is a little sore and it not only tastes good but is helping the sting.

8. Watching Anna out the window, entertaining herself, talking to the grass and the bugs - she is just in awe of the earth, shouldn't we all be?

9. Warm blankets and a furnace

10. TIVO - okay so this is a little materialistic, but really I am thankful. We can go to church tonight and not miss the Survivor finale.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker