My creativity is zapped, not sure by what - no commentary tonight. Sorry!
1. A nap, with no one to bother me, on a comfortable couch. Thank you Angie.
2. An hour in bed, in the morning, where Jake, Anna and I just talk, tickle and be silly (do I see a theme here?)
3. Jake humoring my desire to do ANYTHING just don't take me home - off to his parents we went
4. Receiving no bills in the mail. Isn't there something about just getting junk mail? You can just throw it all away.
5. My friend Kristen King, in Boise. Man, I miss her. She was just a girl that sat next to me at work about 2 1/2 yrs ago. Somewhere along the way she became an amazing friend. I am so thankful that our frienship is based in Christ - there is something so comforting about that. Kristen, I really do miss you a lot!
6. Being 1 day closer to our trip to ID. I know I mention this every day but I am thinking about it all the time. I am so homesick.
7. Living in a country where I can openly and freely worship...I think of those persecuted, even now in the year 2005, how we take our freedom for granted. I look forward to meeting God on Sunday mornings, especially when I have had a hard week. It would be horrible not to have that ability.
8. Anna's got so many quirks that I am just so thankful for, one being that you wouldn't know if she has had a nap or not. She is so adaptable to any situation. She didn't get a nap today but was sweet, playful and well behaved. We are so blessed.
9. My husband's relationship with my brother, it is silly but when Brandon called today to ask Jake for some advice, it warmed my heart.
10. Orange Sweet Rolls by Pillsbury...enough said.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment