
Yesterday I mentioned Anna and her adorable self in her Christmas skirt etc. so today, I had to share a picture.
And...
I liked in Sarah's blog how she said she was thankful for cookies before she made them...that is legal right? In that spirit and at #1 for today:
1. GingerSnap cookies that I haven't made in 2 yrs but will do so tonight.
2. 10minutes (lame that I counted) but yes, 10minutes of quiet rocking time with Anna, just music playing in the background. Rarely does she sit still that long or want to be rocked. It was my lucky day.
3. Last night's Taste of Christmas at church, Anna made crafts and Jake and I helped her, it was so heartwarming to watch her little brain and hands working so hard to get beads on a pipe cleaner! And the musicals, she sang along and clapped and yelled YEAH at the end.
4. The dermatologist that found room to squeeze me in next Wed. - I have a horrible red, itchy rash on my face and only two dr.'s on my insurance. 1 of which can see me mid-January (big help). Even next week seems forever away as I scratch and feel totally embarrassed to go out in public.
5. The Holy Spirit being present in me, as I read an email, heard it say take a breath, go do something else and write back later - and so I did.
6. Dawna Lee...I haven't talked to her in a few months and am looking forward to our Wed. morning conversation. I miss this girl sooooo much!
7. The "fire that was lit" in my hubby yesterday at church. I don't know what all it means, but I am excited to find out.
8. Compliments from 3 people in 2 days on my writing - It has been a long time since I have written anything and this daily blog is far from a creative story or endearing poem. But nonetheless some folks are enjoying it and that makes me smile.
9. A message from my mom saying she is excited to find out what the sex of "our baby" is...(we find out tomorrow). Just who is having this baby? Oh kidding.
10. All the warmth and happiness that flows from people, family and strangers alike, this month. If only every month felt like December.





No comments:
Post a Comment