Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Parties and Carols

Yes, we are going to our first and only Christmas get together tonight, and I am very excited, then we will head to church for a night of carols as we remember why Christmas exists.

1. My 1/2 hr conversation with Markie last night. I just love talking to her and am so happy to call her a friend (and family). Can't wait to see you next week.

2. Picking up Anna at her aunt and unlce's and hearing her attempt to tell us all about the fun she had...that is about the only word I could understand was "fun".

3. Late night trip to sonic, just because it was after 9pm and we hadn't had dinner, and sometimes it is fun to eat really bad food, way too late in the evening!

4. Jake helping me clean (deep clean) our bathroom - it was DIRTY and I just don't move as well as I would like to. Yeah, Yeah only 5months pregnant but I feel about 8!

5. The Christmas party at the Dean's that we are about to go to, I have no doubt it will be fun

6. The songs we will sing tonight, I love the old fashioned songs.

7. God for sending His Son in human form, as a baby, what a gift, an example, a blessing to us all

8. My time alone yesterday, it still has me happy thinking about it - lots of Christmas music and organizing/cleaning out. Pathetic, but it was totally fun!

9. That my weekend did NOT go as planned, I handled it just fine and was even pleasantly surprised with some of the benefits of going with the flow.

10. Anna being willing to take a mid-day bath and not think anything of it, she is so easy going. (and now she is clean despite my lack of "schedule" the past couple of days)

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker