Well, I can't share just yet what it is, because I don't know if my sis inlaw reads this or not and she is in the dark until dinner tonight when we announce to Jake's family what is growing in my belly. So, for those of you that did not get the email, and were relying on the BLOG you have to wait until tomorrow. I do need to get the house straightened up and dinner finished, so it is time for my daily list:
1. That our new baby is healthy, growing and perfectly beautiful even on a TV screen
2. Hearing Anna practice the phrase "Big Sister" - she has it down pretty good, now if she just had a clue what it meant!
3. The clouds rolling in with a chance of rain, we need it so badly and I love the smell!
4. That we have family close enough to come to dinner and fellowship with us.
5. Amy - I know, she already made the list, but I was so excited to have a message from her today, perks my spirits.
6. A napping dog and child, my house is totally silent at the moment except for the roar of the furnace and my fingers typing. How often does that happen? (Hint: Anna is like her mother, yap yap yap)
7. Anna saying, "Chip please" last night, without a prompt for the please. Maybe she is learning her manners, and if not PEEASE is pretty cute coming out of her mouth!
8. Christmas music - Celine Dion's version of Oh Holy Night
9. Today Anna is 21 months old. I am so thankful that in these 21 months we have had little sickness, incident or anything BAD for that matter. We are so blessed, so protected and so loved.
10. In less than 2 weeks we will be surrounded by my family and snow and that thought alone keeps me smiling!!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment