I just have days where I don't feel like "talking", today is one of them.
Sorry!
1. Rain in the forecast - please pour down on us tomorrow
2. Small group - met a nice new couple last night, I love meeting new people
3. Anna has no swelling in her chin today, just a few pieces of dangling tongue (gross, I know), I think she will be ok
4. An opportunity (my first since moving here) to go out tonight, with just girls, pizza included. Wahoo!
5. New study with Amy, Captivating by the Eldridge's, I am excited to get to know myself better and her
6. Chocolate Chips
7. Toothpaste
8. Baby Einstein movies, for those times when you do just HAVE to use the TV as a babysitter
9. The way Anna dances to Dancing with the Stars - have I said this one already?
10. Trying 2 new VERY HEALTHY recipes this week and both were tasty!
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Don't you love it when you just feel like being quiet and since that's not normally "you" people constantly ask you "what's wrong?" or "you seem down" or, my personal favorite, "are you in a bad mood?"
Sometimes I don't really feel like talking either. I hear ya, friend.
Post a Comment