Friday, January 13, 2006

Just Plain Thankful

Happy Friday!

1. My awesome new slippers my mom got me for Christmas. They are red, have real support, are warm - need I say more?

2. The crazy storm last night, with nickel size hail and amazing lightening. Wow, it reminded me that God is for sure in charge. It was truly magnificent.

3. Jake doing the dishes last night so I could talk to my brother on the phone

4. A 45min conversation with Brando about NOTHING. It is a rarity. I am so excited he will be so close to me in less than a month.

5. Anna's surprise kiss last night, I was on the couch she walked over and just planted one on me, "wuv you momma".

6. Our first (and surely not last) total destruction of a clothing item - highlighter (hot pink) on an off white shirt. I had to laugh, why did I think she could color on the paper with the highlighter. Times like this are precious.

7. Sleeping in until 9:30am today, I know, I know - it is crazy. Anna and I both needed it I guess. Love it.

8. Writing in a bday card for my gma, knowing she will love it. She does a little email here and there, but I know she LOVES handwritten notes, and nothing better than going to the effort and knowing the person on the other end will truly LOVE it.

9. Jakes dedication to us. In everything he does, I just see love in his eyes and it warms my heart on a daily basis.

10. The dawning of a weekend at home, to finish some projects, have a laugh and just BE with each other. I love weekends!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker