Monday, January 30, 2006

If This is the ONLY Thing I Do Today....

Yes, this may be it on my list of accomplishments today. For the 3rd Sunday in a row I was plagued with some sort of bug. Why Sunday's? This particular bug was not just a headache, not just a little nauseousness, this was the whole she-bang. I have puked, eaten no more than an orange, slice of toast, couple spoonfuls of macaroni and a banana since Saturday night. Sounds fun? I am thankful to at least be vertical today. Poor Anna, the TV is her best friend today and I know she is bored to tears but I have not 1 ounce of energy.
That is my sob story.

In a nutshell, since Friday, I am thankful for:

Jake knowing how to change diapers, feed Anna, wash dishes and the other essentials that have to get done in a 24hr period

Anna not whining too much when I ask which DVD she would like to watch now (poor thing)

That Jake's incident Sat. night (which I will save for another post) was not serious and merely a means to getting my heart rate up.

Tylenol - that at least when I am achy, fevery and everything else I can at least take 1 medication in hopes of it helping at least 1 symptom

Realizing how glad I am that on a normal day I can do whatever I want, I have the strength, ability etc. I am such a busy body, this couch and TV thing is absolutely DEPRESSING

That I can type today, even for 5 minutes, makes me feel like I am a little bit in the "world"


This is about it, for now, I am really thankful for a lot more but wow...this is exhausting me.
Sorry!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker